Arts & Crafts » conditioner/protector » Leather
Inside the Home » conditioner/protector » Leather
Inside the Home » conditioner/protector » Shoes/Boots
Personal care » leather/fabric waterproofing » Other
Personal care/use » leather/fabric waterproofing » Other
The following information (Health Effects, Handling/Disposal, and Ingredients) is taken from the product label and/or the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) prepared by the manufacturer. The National Library of Medicine does not test products nor does it evaluate information from the product label or the MSDS. (What is an MSDS?)
Avoid contact with eyes.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Not to be taken internally.
DO NOT USE ON COTTON OR POLYCOTTON.
Acute Health Effects:
No significant signs or symptoms indicative of any health hazard are expected to
occur. Slight eye irritant upon direct contact.
- Inhalation : Repeated or prolonged contact may cause irritation.
- Ocular : May cause minor eye irritation.
- Ingestion : Unlikely to be harmful.
- Dermal : May produce skin irritation.
Chronic Health Effects:
The manufacturer's Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) does not state whether the ingredients are considered carcinogens or potential carcinogens.
- Inhalation : Remove casualty to fresh air.
- Skin contact : Wash skin with mild soap and water.
- Eye contact : Seek medical attention if irritation develops.
Rinse immediately with plenty of water.
- Ingestion : Give water to drink. Do not induce vomiting.